Inside Macintosh: Devices (Macintosh technical library) Paperback – 22 Aug 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Macintosh system has matured over the past 12 years into the sophisticated and diverse Mac OS that developers work with today. Apple is meticulous in its documentation of the Mac OS, and the result is the Inside Macintosh series.
Apple and A-W make this documentation available to you in a variety of formats:
- Individual bound books (paper! how novel!)
- Electronic full text in DocViewer format: Inside Mac CD-ROM
- Electronic quick reference: Macintosh Programmer's Toolbox Assistant
The core technology topics:
- The Macintosh Toolbox
- Interapplication Communication
- Imaging with QuickDraw
- Memory, Processes, Files, Operating System Utilities, Devices
- PowerPC System Software, PowerPC Numerics
- QuickDraw GX