- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: The Brown Reference Group (31 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1840441453
- ISBN-13: 978-1840441451
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 18.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,546,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Inside Hitler's Germany Hardcover – 31 Jan 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Mann is a senior lecturer at the Department of War Studies, Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst. Matthew Hughes is the head of the Politics and History Department at Brunel University, London. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Although I ordered the hardbacked edition, the paperback version I in fact received was something of a let down. The paper quality was poor and the photographs often badly reproduced. I was hoping for a book on quality glossy paper with images taken from the original negatives rather than just from what seem to be scans from agency prints and magazines of the era.
Like I said, I was hoping for more. Those already well versed in documentation of the Nazi era, or those seeking new insights, will struggle to find it here.
Buy it, for an enjoyable education!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Edwardian and Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 20th Century
- Books > History > Europe > Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Europe > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > World History > 1901-1913
- Books > History > World History > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Countries
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Historical Figures
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins