on 4 September 2014
love it, 20 mins but great work out for when you don't have much time, but i didn't feel like id missed out or cheated, still a good hard work out as long as you push yourself. would recommend it to compliment bigger program but good as an extra for when you haven't got much time but don't want a day off.
on 9 January 2016
Have only had the chance to try this once so far but it is fantastic. Just like being at an exercise class in the comfort of your own home. Fast paced but easy to follow. Feeling sore but in a good way! Cannot wait to see results after a few more sessions. Thank you Shaun T for this excellent workout!
on 1 July 2016
This arrived 1 day late, no big deal. This is an excellent cardio workout for mornings when time is of the essence (up late). Has a warm up, and burpees is slightly longer than 20 minutes and like Insanity dvds has a stretch in the middle of the routine. It is a quick routine if I have no more spare time in the day, at least I have had a workout that feels like a workout.
on 16 April 2014
A bit dated and the music was annoying. Don't waste your time buying this - go straight to T25 (same instructor Shaun T).
on 28 April 2016
I brought this DVD last year August and have been doing this programme for 3 times a week since. It is so convenient to do when you are time short and the results are amazing. You work all areas of your body and are left panting and sweating afterwards. You stay focused and motivated throughout the whole 20 mins because it is so fast paced.

After 8 months however, i'm wasnt getting the same kick out of it like i used to. So I have now incorporated strapped weights and wear them throughout the whole routine. If you are looking to progress and change your routine up, this is a good way forward to give yourself a new challenge.

This is a great workout to start off with if you are new to workouts or are looking to tone up. I would highly recommend Fast and Furious- its short, you can do it in the comfort of your home, and the results are motivating !
on 12 October 2014
I bought this to help me get back in shape after having a baby. I really like it. You can play it with or without the music, so if you find the background music annoying you can always play it without the music. The exercises are good, but he does go very quickly, but I suppose as I get fitter and become more familiar with the exercises it'll be easier to manage. I'd happily recommend this to anyone who is short on time, if you work at it properly you will 'get a sweat on'. The 20 minutes is just about right for me.
on 31 January 2016
Did the 60 days and lost 16 pounds so works , still use it 3 times a week to help keep weight off and keep fit.
on 18 July 2016
I've got to admit, I'm an all or nothing kind of woman and after not running/ doing cardio for a while (a few years) I wanted a kick up the bum to get into working out again and this is just what I needed. It's a fast-paced, sweat inducing workout and although I don't manage to keep the same pace as the people on the dvd, I do manage to complete it. The only two flaws with this is that it is quiet (I have hearing issues) and at one point in the dvd, a camera man blatantly walks in front of the workout which I thought was odd. However, with that being said, it is a good workout that I've managed to do every day since I bought it.
on 14 January 2014
I was given this DVD for Christmas by my brother who loves the Insanity workouts. When I first viewed it I was a little bit scared of what I was letting myself in for. But actually although it is a tough workout and I couldn't keep up on my first try, I can see I'd improve overtime. Also as it's only 20 minutes I it actually wasn't too painful and I managed the 15 minute Abs DVD too - perfect for v. busy days to squeeze in a tough, effective workout.
on 5 April 2014
Brought this DVD to motivate myself, and yes it did!!!.you have to have a decent fitness level to do this as it's as it says on the DVD. Great work out , results appear quickly if your prepared to do it regularly.