We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TPU Lacing Support - Offers a more secure stable fit, as well as acting as a rope-guard for climbing.
- Airmesh Upper - Allows the foot to be breathable, keeping your feet cool in the intensity.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: lace-up
- Tongue Loop - Helps the shoe to be pulled off and on easily.
- Inner Mesh Lining - Helps the shoe to more breathable and offers great comfort against the foot.
- ZERO-DROP - A 0mm drop from heel to forefoot allows for great contact and reflexes, ideal for a range of gym exercises.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Whether running, lifting, climbing or any form of intense exercise, the INOV-8 Bare-X 210 Cross Training Shoe is a trainer designed to withstand it all. Superbly durable and with features tailoring it as the ideal gym shoe, this can be the difference between having to stop, or breaking your personal best. Featuring a Zero-Drop height, this shoe is ideal for short runs, providing minimal support to allow for fast, flexible forefoot running. The Zero-Drop also enhances weightlifting prowess by giving you a flat, solid contact to push up from. An ultra-grippy rubber outsole also ensures you get optimal movement from your shoes, reducing the risk of falling, slipping and injury.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great product if you are looking for a barefoot feel when training.