- Also check our best rated Electronic Cigarette reviews
Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus with iSub G Starter Kit (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 x Cool Fire IV Plus Battery
- 1 x 1Sub G Tank (0.5Ohm)
- 1 x Extra iSub Coil (0.5Ohm)
- Battery Included
- No Nicotine or Tobacco
eCigarettes, starter kits and accessories are not for sale to persons under 18 years of age. Proof of age and a signature may be required on delivery.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W iSub G Full Kit is the upgraded edition of the incredibly popular Coolfire IV, nearly doubling output wattage, integrating a 3300 mAh battery that measures over 50% longer in actual battery life as compared to the original, and improving upon nearly every usability aspect with redesigned buttons and a more advanced OLED screen. Product Includes: One Coolfire IV Plus 70W One iSub G Tank Additional 0.5 ohm Kanthal Coil Micro USB Charging Cable Additional O-Rings and Seals User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second one started playing up after five and a half months. Thought it was down to me as the resistance reading was all over the place and as I use a RBA deck i kept putting it down to connection problems. Would take it apart and rebuild for it to settle down. Then after a couple of days it would be back to the variable readings again. Bare in mind that this unit changes the voltage/amperage to achieve the dialed in wattage, I do not vape high watts and at the most 30w, that means when it reads the coil at 1.90 ohms (i do not read the screen every time i vape) it sends out the appropriate volts/amps to 1.9 ohms to meet 30 watts, When it pushes that through a sub ohm 0.3 ohms coil it is literally like sucking on a blast furnace with all the appropriate burns to tongue. gums and lips.
I really would not like to think what would happen if I was using at the max 70 watts. Tried to return but purchased through a third party seller rctoyshopuk and they have informed me it is only guaranteed for three months, At the moment still sucking ice cubes and do not feel like arguing (6 months under uk law for presumption of manufacturer fault, longer if a decent retailer).
Anyways if you are thinking of this mod , PLEASE think about very carefully. It is NOT recommended.
It's okay for people trying out Mods for the first time or even newcomers to vaping altogether, but don't be fooled as I was that buying a 70W will actually mean you can expand up to 70W at a later point. You can't. The included tank's coils are poor quality and will burn out if you decide to go any higher than around 35-40W. And, as evidenced by my experience, you can't even use a high quality tank at a higher wattage without destroying the battery.
If you think you might get into vaping as a regular thing, shell out the extra £30 to pick up a proper Mod such as the SMOK 220W H-Priv battery with a TFV8 Sub Ohm tank, which is what I'm using as a replacement.
It's a great sub-ohm vape - 0.5 coils last for a while, even with really heavy use.
I regularly get through 2x full tanks of MAX VG liquid per day and have no issues whatsoever
Things I really like:
- Great tank (iSub G) - moving coils out to clean it is really easy, it's only 4 parts
- Great coils - massive vapour production on 0.5o coils, even with 80/20 liquid. No problems with wicking either
- Variable wattage/voltage - plenty of power and you can vary it depending on type of liquid by voltage or wattage
- Airflow control is easy to change and adjust to suit
- Battery life - lasts 48 hours at least at less than 25W, charges in about 3 hours from flat to full
- Quality - very well made, sturdy, all the moving parts are solid and the firing button has a nice feel to it
- Display screen - shows seconds, ohms, wattage/voltage and battery level
Things that aren't so great:
- Plus and minus buttons for wattage/voltage are flimsy, they rattle a little bit. Function isn't affected but it makes the device feel cheap
- Weight - 3300 mAh battery is pretty heavy, difficult to get used to it at first
- Noisy - the iSub G tank is really noisy at full airflow!
Overall, great bit of kit, worth the price.
My set up if you want to try it and need a benchmark:
0.5o coil at 24.5W (3.46V) with Witchcraft Forest Fruits MAX VG (80/20) liquid
Maximum cloud chasing!
I would like to share my experiences about this product. When I gave up smoking normal cigarettes, this beauty helped me trough the first hardest couple of months.
So here are my pros and cons;
Pro - Cheap
- Really nice quality built
- Long battery life - for me it lasted usually about for 2 day without charging
- Lots of accessories available for this machine on the web if you want to modify/upgrade
Cons - Only good for entry level, not enough options to modify on the mod itself for pro usage
To sum up, if you are just thinking to start vaping, this is a good entry level model at reasonable price.
Most recent customer reviews
Works best for me at 20 to 32 watt with air vent open...Read more