- Mass Market Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Dutton / Signet; Reissue edition (30 Mar. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0886774667
- ISBN-13: 978-0886774660
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,251,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Initiate Brother (Daw science fiction) Mass Market Paperback – 30 Mar 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sean Russell was born in Toronto, Ontario in 1952, and had his first fantasy novel, the Asian influenced "The Initiate Brother" in 1991. His influence in the fantasy world comes from J. R. R. Tolkien, and knew he wanted to be a writer since the age of ten.
Top Customer Reviews
The last fantasy that was this original was probably "Seventh Son" in the Tales of Alvin Maker series by Orson Scott Card.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Far, far, far better than the much vaunted Swan Wars trilogy.Published 23 months ago by Morag O'donoghue
This novel is a total cliche. I will not actually read the second novel to confirm that all the remaining cliches are confirmed -- however I would say that most of the plot... Read morePublished on 13 May 1998
This book and the sequel that follows it are two of the best fantasy books I've ever read. The author succeeds in inventing an entire world, along with its art, poetry, mythology... Read morePublished on 17 Dec. 1997
If I could could have chosen one book out of the literally thousands I have read to outshine the drab pack of dragon and wizard fantasy wan-a-be writer hacks. Read morePublished on 5 Dec. 1997