- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (28 Aug. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141027282
- ISBN-13: 978-0141027289
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 111 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Inheritance of Loss Paperback – 28 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'hasodfa' - agbod;ahusd, afo;dgua;
In the foothills of the Himalayas sits a once grand, now crumbling house - home to three people and a dog. There is the retired judge dreaming of colonial yesterdays; his orphaned granddaughter Sai who has fallen for her clever maths tutor; the cook, whose son Biju writes untruthful letters home from New York City; and Mutt, the judge's beloved dog. Around the house swirls mountain mist - but also the forces of revolution and change. For a new world is clashing with the old, and the future offers both hope and betrayal ...See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the other members of the Book Club were not so keen,
The characters all have a difficult lives in challenging times and there isn't really any light at the end of the tunnel for any of them.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I had anticipated from the descriptions that this would be a tale of romance...Read more