Informix Guide to SQL: Reference and Syntax Paperback – 18 Nov 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- The authoritative guide to the Informix implementation of SQL
- Updated for Informix Dynamic Server.2000 and Informix Enterprise Decision Server
- Informix databases, data types, system catalog tables, and environment variables
- Updated & expanded! Detailed syntax section covering every SQL and SPL statement
- Detailed step-by-step diagrams and complete glossary
The indispensable reference to the Informix implementation of SQL-updated for the new Informix Dynamic Server.2000 and Informix Enterprise Decision Server!
Completely updated to reflect the new Informix Dynamic Server.2000 and Informix Enterprise Decision Server, this is the most authoritative guide to the Informix implementation of SQL! The Informix Guide to SQL: Reference and Syntax, Second Edition contains comprehensive descriptions of every SQL and Stored Procedure Language (SPL) statement, plus extensive SQL syntax coverage not included in the first edition. Detailed syntax diagrams walk you through every clause of each SQL statement, and syntax tables explain the input parameters for each clause. Coverage includes:
- Building object-relational and data warehouse solutions with the Informix implementation of SQL
- Critical information for creating stored procedures
- Essential techniques for designing and using ANSI-compliant databases
- System catalog tables, structure, statistics, information schema views, and more
- Column data types supported by Informix products, and essential information for calculation and conversion
- Environment variables defining terminal identification, software location, and other parameters
- Detailed information on the structure and contents of the stores_demo, sales_demo, and superstores_demo demonstration databases
You'll find thorough usage instructions, pertinent examples, and extensive references torelated documentation, as well as a detailed glossary of object-relational terminology. If you develop database solutions with Informix technology, you can't afford to be without this reference.
Look for similar items by category