Information Technology Project Management Paperback – 2 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1. Introduction to Project Management. 2. The Project Management and Information Technology Context. 3. The Project Management Process Groups: A Case Study. 4. Project Integration Management. 5. Project Scope Management. 6. Project Time Management. 7. Project Cost Management. 8. Project Quality Management. 9. Project Human Resource Management. 10. Project Communications Management. 11. Project Risk Management. 12. Project Procurement Management. 13. Project Stakeholder Managements. Appendix A. Guide to Using Microsoft Project 2010 Appendix B. Advice for the Project Management Professional Exam (PMP) and Related Certifications. Appendix C. Additional Running Cases and Software.
About the Author
As a professor in the Department of Business Administration at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Dr. Kathy Schwalbe teaches courses in project management, problem solving for business, systems analysis and design, information systems projects, and strategic technology. She has also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota, where she taught a graduate-level course in project management in the engineering department. A frequently requested speaker and consultant, Dr. Schwalbe provides training and consulting services to numerous organizations and addresses professionals at several conferences each year.