on 22 August 2014
Short , information packed read. It's given me the boost I need to dust off my notes and make something of them. Johns interviews are full of inspiration, tune in!
on 19 June 2015
Meh.
If you like chatty, full-of-filler conversations, littered with affiliate links, and an interviewee more interested in getting you to check out her squeeze page than addressing the topic that's supposed to be under discussion, this might be for you.
On the other hand, if you're looking for actionable content on Information Product Marketing, look elsewhere.
on 20 August 2014
I am real fan of short books and this little book by John Tighe is no exception. Here, John interviews Pam Henderson about her transition in the corporate world to entrepreneur and where she tells us about product marketing and the 4 Step System that she used to build her seven figures a year business in just two years.

This is indeed a valuable book for the newbie, expert or entrepreneur alike. It aims to help you Market your product or service straight to your target customers.

It reminds us that even if you’ve got a marvellous product, great service and fantastic content it all becomes of little use if we cannot reach and grab the attention of your customers.

Throughout, this book is well written by John in plain English and he includes lots of ‘links’ and general ‘direction’ which has certainly helped to refocus my lens on how I market my current work and endorses what I need to do in the future to attain business success.

Like John and Pam I come from a corporate background with 30 years of experience under my belt but as an entrepreneur I am delighted to add this book to my library collection and I will certainly be including John and Pam’s experienced advice as I move forward.
on 28 September 2014
Another great book from John, which fits perfectly with his mission to help entrepreneurs by providing them with resources specific to that goal. Don't be put off by the flow of the language; that's what happens when you transcribe from audio. The content is what counts. Another thing to bear in mind is the multitude of links to awesome recordings and other useful stuff. The book is a really quick read too. Another great job John!
on 2 November 2014
This book will get you ahead of the curve and give you the clarity of thought that is needed if you are going to create a product where there is a hungry market place and a create a product that fly's. You need this now!
on 21 October 2014
On fire with great ideas. Some so simple and make so much sense they needed to be written down.