on 6 December 2011
After reading some of the other reviews I was concerned that this footrest may leak air - but I tested it as soon as I received it and it was fine. It was exactly what I needed for my long haul flight, as I am only 5 feet tall and there were no footrests on the plane. It helped to relieve pressure on the back of my thighs and therefore improve the circulation in my legs. It is easy to deflate at the end of the flight and fits nicely in a pocket or handbag. I will definately use it again on any long flights I take in the future and can thoroughly recommend the product.
on 19 March 2012
I recently travelled home on long haul flight. Most of flight I was bare-footed and resting my feet on the Inflatable Travel Footrest. First time I can recall my feet and ankles not being swollen and uncomfortable. Hope this was not just luck and will be repeated on future flights.
on 22 February 2014
This was a real boon on our long haul flights to and from Brisbane - our first experience of long haul. I don't have long legs so really appreciated that this footrest made sitting very comfortable. Despite being in economy seats this footrest meant I could also stretch out and feel close to lying in a bed. It fitted neatly under the seat in front of me with my feet on it so I slept well and felt no jet lag after we'd landed. It was quick and easy to inflate (despite my being an unfit 65 year old) and when deflated it fitted into a very small space in my overnight bag. It's well made and looks as though it will last through many years of use.
on 26 March 2015
This item looked promising but burst along a seam on first use on a long haul flight. I would not recommend this item to anyone.
To add insult to failure, the return is costing me half of the original purchase price. Not happy!
on 22 August 2013
Had one before, so this is a replacement, the angle is just right and the entire surface is soft so, feet are always on a cushioned area. Just the job. When this one breaks down I'll be back for a replacement
on 6 October 2015
The item arrived today and is exactly as it appears to be in the advertisement photograph...a big bag of wind. Takes about 4 or 5 good puffs to blow it up. So far it seems to be retaining the air with no leaks. This was purchased for home use for my wife whose feet rarely touch the ground when seated. She has hip problems and so this footrest has already proven to be ideal in relieving stress on her legs and hips while seated.

UPDATE...sadly I have to report that this footrest only lasted 4 months before the seat of the valve failed and pulled out of the hole it was welded into. At £8.95 it has cost me £2.23p a month!! Not sure if that is good value for money or not since it was used regularly every day but I won't be buying another one.
on 7 January 2014
I used this on a long haul flight, it's easy to inflate and provides a good foot rest. It fits under the seat in front very easily. I find it very useful and am happy to recommend it.
on 20 July 2013
Good product very useful on long haul flights easy to set up . For me I would like it a bit higher but overall gives good comfort
on 6 January 2016
SO SO glad I bought this foot cushion, I used it both ways when flying to America. It was brilliant, made the 10 hour journey more comfortable. It was really easy to blow up then deflate to pack away when flight was over. Highly recommend it.
on 25 July 2013
Just what I needed for work, has stayed inflated for weeks and really helps to keep comfortable because it is slightly only so keeps my feet moving.