on 5 May 2017
These appear to be very similar in quality to the ones being sold in Asda at the moment for £3.00. There is no option to choose a colour, they are sent on an ad-hoc basis. As it happened I received 4 orange ones. Good product, but could have saved myself some money AND chosen my own colours if I'd have simply waited a few weeks for the lilo's to hit the supermarkets.
on 7 February 2017
Thought I ordered pink but blue came. It was for a pool party but it didn't stay up long. Deflated quite easily.
on 21 August 2017
Thin, flimsy, not robust enough or anywhere near long enough for an adult. Pay more and get better.
on 12 November 2015
Cheap & cheerful. Packed for the pool on holiday. Bought 2. Lasted the week but both got punctured fairly easily & didn't return home with us. Great fun for the kids on holiday though & such a good price I didn't mind the fact they didn't come home!
on 5 September 2016
Great. Buy each year we have our own private pool. Hours of fun for my children and at the price they are just leave them behind.
Will be buying again next year.
on 20 April 2017
These are virtually impossible to blow up. You have to squeeze the plastic so hard it hurts your fingers. Shame.
on 29 July 2016
Brilliant! Took them on holiday and spent lazy days floating and sculling about the pool. Robust, did not go down. A very good buy.
on 18 February 2017
Whilst this was brand new packaging, This came with a puncture which I know it came with a repair kit I didn't expect to have to do before I used it for the first time
on 26 August 2013
Took two of these inflatables on a two week holiday abroad, first one got a puncture after 7 days second after about 9. They were only used for no more than three hours a day, mostly for relaxing and a little messing about with the kids, other than that they were stored on hotel balcony. There is a recommended weight limit suggested, but I found them to be a little narrow, I am 5'9 and 12 stone. More suited to children. Only two stars because I expected them to at least last a couple of weeks.
on 16 September 2017
Arrived on time but product very narrow and material very thin and puncture easily