• the
  • Customer reviews

on 24 September 2013
really good, have been using it with my Lumia 820, and i can connect with the set, put the phone in its case and back into my jean pocket and get a perfect sound, the fact they are wirelss look so cool when wearing it out, no wires. awesome, simple on off/skip/connect function make this a doddle to use, decent music battery time/standby time.

in any choice of colours you want make this a great and affordable product to use on my phone. im actually gonna buy another one for use at the gym. 4 stars simply because i havent used it while running so i dont know if that will cause any disruption. but walking about town with these does make you stand out.
on 8 May 2014
Firstly, the headphone is too short in length for my head and it could not fit my ears if I wear it on my vertex of my head. I have to wear it like 45 degrees and it keeps dropping after a few minutes. Don't buy it if you have rather long head (especially for men I believe).

Secondly, the audio quality is not of my taste. The bass is too emphasised but it makes everything kind of muffled. The mid tone and treble tone are relatively too weak that I cannot hear singing voice clearly. When I listen to some French audio books, the headphone render all the talking voices very indistinct and "blurred".

A big mistake that I indeed waste my money.

I would not recommend this product unless you have very little requirement of hearing singing/ talking voices clearly.
on 4 August 2013
After looking at many earphones and reading lots of reviews I decided to select the White Infinity Bluetooth Wireless Headphones. They are excellent quality and very easy to set up with my Nexus 7. I would recommend these earphones to anybody.
on 6 March 2014
I bought these for my daughter as her previous apple headphones had broken in her iPad so she was unable to hear anything. As the headphones are bluetooth she is now able to listen to her music once again through her iPad. The headphones are exactly as described, well packaged and arrived on time. They are comfortable to wear due to the adjustable headband. I would buy these headphones again.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 January 2014
Bought these for teenage son for Christmas and he loves them. Easy to set up and use, sound quality is good and the Bluetooth function works well with his phone. Very happy with the product... and they look cool on too :-)
on 19 January 2014
these are fantastic z tablet and mobile phone aas headphones and are really simple to connect to bluetooth eith on my sony ericsson mobile phone also easy to connect to an apple ipad.
they have a nice sound and really pick up all the instruments whilst listening to music would definetly recomend these
on 18 June 2015
awful sound, awful quality don't waste your money
on 7 August 2013
I bought this headset for my iphone 5, pulled it out of the box, by following the instructions it was up and running in less than 5 mn (then I have to charge it). Works fine and the sound is of decent quality ! Would recommend, you cant beat the price !
on 22 February 2015
Just what I needed, thank you.
on 3 February 2014
Good overall sound quality. Reasonably comfortable however didn't sit nicely on the ears. Used them once and now they only turn on whilst on charge and even then they turn off again fairly shortly afterwards. If they didn't break I would recommend however they broke so...