- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (6 July 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415953901
- ISBN-13: 978-0415953900
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.1 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,004,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Infidelity: A Practitioner’s Guide to Working with Couples in Crisis (Family Therapy and Counselling) Hardcover – 6 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul R. Peluso, Ph.D., is Program Coordinator and Assistant Professor of Mental Health Counseling, Department of Counselor Education, College of Education, Florida Atlantic University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Marriage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Family Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Weddings
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups