Polar Inertia (Published in association with Theory, Culture & Society) Paperback – 12 Dec 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`If you've ever felt like we're going nowhere fast, and you'd like to know why - preferably sometime before you die - read this book' - James Der Derian, Brown University and Univeristy of Massachusetts, Amherst
`One of the most Original thinkers of our time' - Lib[ac]eration
`Virilio explores the space-time continuum of new media with a relentless, sceptical gaze. This volume is essential reading for those who would follow his profound examination of the body's fate in the landscape of contemporary information machines' - Professor Mark Poster, University of California
About the Author
Paul Virilio is President Ecoloe Speciale d'Architecture, and author of Open Sky (verao); Art of the Motor (BFI); War and Cinema (Verso), amongst others.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Relativity
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology