The Industrial Revolution: 11 Paperback – 19 Mar 1992
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Students will find this volume demanding and challenging, but their perceptions of both the Industrial Revolution controversy and eighteenth- and nineteenth-century social, economic and industrial history will emerge enlightened and their interest in the period stimulated. (Business History)
This is a textbook but one that can be read with profit by both professionals and students...Hudson frequently succeeds in neatly summarizing complex discussions. She brings her surveys of the literature right up-to-date and her knowledge of recent work is impressive...a lively and well-written text. (Economic History Review)
About the Author
Pat Hudson is Professor of Economic History at Cardiff University
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If, like me, you are working from a university 'set book' list, don't worry - the ISBN is the same, it's just that the publishers have moved to digital printing and standard covers as a cost-saving measure.
Haven't read it yet, but looks promising.
The Industrial Revolution: 11
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > Industrial Revolution
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism