Industrial Ethernet: A Pocket Guide Spiral-bound – 1 Apr 2002
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Even though I had planned on using this just for reference, I found so many interesting things in it that I started reading it. I really enjoyed the writing style which, unlike other books, didn't put me to sleep. This book is easy to read and understand, even for an old timer like me.
Two years back I had handed over around 25 SCADA projects to respective maintenance teams. I wish I could include this guide in the 'Hand-Over list' to the guys who are responsible to keep the huge plants running 24x7. As of now, I am going to call them up personally and recommend this work.
While discussing the advantages of this book, Somebody argued that all this information and much more is already available on the internet, provided some body cares to search.
I replied to him in a one liner: 'When you need to put off fire, you dont start digging a well to fetch water'.
This book is THE source you can depend on, when you need it.
The text is pretty lucid, and the result is that the jargon terms appear natural to a reader. I strongly recommend this book to anybody who deals with Industrial Ethernet in any way.
Perfect Work! A must have!
carry around on the job with you. If you think you need to know about Industrial Ethernet, buy this book and carry it around in your pocket for when you have a chance to catch five minutes and read a few pages.
This is the best book published by ISA this year. And that includes my own book, "eBusiness in Manufacturing" so that says a lot.
Spitzer and Boyes LLC
co-author of _e-Business in Manufacturing: Putting the Internet to Work in the Industrial Enterprise_ which you can order here at Amazon, too.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering