Indigo Dreams - Adult Relaxation: Guided Relaxation/Stress Management Techniques with Calming Music Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experience four straight forward, no-nonsense, stress-management/meditation techniques that are accepted and used by both the traditional medical and holistic communities. You will not find any philosophies, theories or fluff presented here because frankly, we do not have time for that and chances are...neither do you. Enjoy and learn four stress-management techniques; breathing, affirmations, visualizations and muscular relaxation accompanied by soothing, uplifting music to further enhance your relaxation experience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Fast forward six months. I have a health crisis and am urged to listen to relaxation CDs. I give this one another chance, and just past the point where I first ejected it comes a line " you may find you can only listen a few minutes at first..." I laughed, and continued. Now I crave this CD - I sleep better after listening, and the concepts percolate into my mind during my day. Highly recommended.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks