- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (18 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 384652350X
- ISBN-13: 978-3846523506
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 0.8 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Crop Production: A Study of the Millennium Village Project at Bar-Sauri in Nyanza Province in Kenya Paperback – 18 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ponge, an Assistant Research Fellow and M&E Officer at the Institute of Policy Analysis and Research - Kenya, is also a Visiting Lecturer at the JKUAT. He has researched on various issues on participatory and sustainable development. His current interest is bridging research and policy and impact assessment of research on policy and legislation.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|