Customer reviews

on 25 January 2013
Indie & Small Press Book Marketing by Will Hertling is excellent. It is very practical and very helpful. I enjoyed reading all the tips, strategies and advice. As a published author for many years the whole ebook world is a new and interesting challenge. This book is one I am sure I will refer back to over time. Many thanks.
on 18 November 2014
Excellent guide. I like Will Hertling's fiction, so I was pre-disposed to like this book, and I wasn't disappointed. I've done quite a bit of research in preparation for launching my own self-published book, but I found lots of additional tips in this.

Also, the tone is gently reassuring: makes me think that trying my hand at this self-publishing lark isn't necessarily evidence that I have completely lost my marbles.
on 16 August 2015
I got some very helpful ideas from this book. A great jumping off point to get your own ideas flowing.
on 31 March 2016
Very good, actionable information and tips.