- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 1 edition (1 Dec. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568987609
- ISBN-13: 978-1568987606
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 402,158 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indie Publishing: How to Design and Produce Your Own Book (Design Brief) Paperback – 1 Dec 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ellen Lupton is director of the Graphic Design MFA program at Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) and curator of contemporary design at the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum. She is the best-selling author of Thinking with Type, D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself, D.I.Y. Kids, and Graphic Design: The New Basics (with Jennifer Cole Phillips).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?