Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£12.99

on 2 December 2013
What a great bunch of songs, and some long forgotten treasures re-discovered. A great price and such a great playlist. I won't go into individual songs in the album, you will either like them or you won't. But for me it's a great selection, lots of variety and indie music cannot be beaten. (IMHO!!!)
on 11 January 2010
OMG. brought this cd for my husband as it was on his christmas list, it is fantastic. A brilliant mix of old school Indie and current tunes it is so worth the money. Rare that 99% of the tunes you just want to listen to over and over again. I personally found this cd the most playable indie comp that we have, some classics that had slipped from the memory bank but are back again. Well worth the money.
This cd pack is great, full of all the indie classics i hear in a indie/rock club called Snobs in Birmingham. now i own them on a cd.
on 5 September 2013
I borrowed this CD from the library as something I could play in the car for a few days - 6 months later it's a firm favourite in the car amongst everyone, yet carrying what would I imagine is a very large library fine!

CD 1&2 in particular are probably the best - real classics like Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols, Banquet by Bloc Party and Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. The songs are organised in a logical order according to era and genre (EMF is right next to Primal Scream for instance), and the fact there is such a broad range of songs means that everyone is happy.

Apart from a small selection of bands not featured (Anything by Pulp/The Strokes/Arctic Monkeys you would imagine would be on an album like this), you can't fault the choices and it's been a great way to find out some new bands while reliving some true classics.

All of my friends were genuinely gutted when I said I was returning this item to the library - I guess all that is left is to buy the proper version!
on 23 June 2010
If you haven't already got this album I'd deffinately reccomend it. It's really good value for momey.
on 13 January 2010
Bought this CD for my husband (really for me) for Christmas. It's all he listens to on his iPod now. Great varied selection of music. The old stuff brings back great memories and there is recent stuff on there too. My husband says he much prefers the version of Poker Face on this album ;)
on 23 January 2010
A good way to find new groups/songs for people who can't spend all day listening to the radio. Not bad on the whole but as is usual there is some dross.
on 10 June 2015
These tracks may not all be strictly 'indie' (or classics!) but this is a great purchase for your ipod / holidays / the gym - I have played this loads.
on 10 November 2013
loads of tracks which are on the whole good but on something of this size your bound to get afew naff ones you just skip past! all in all a good buy.
on 4 February 2015
Very good value for money, not sure I'd class all of the songs chosen as Indie but it's an enjoyable mix none the less.