The Indian Ocean: A History of People and The Sea (Oxford India Collection) Paperback – 7 May 1998
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
..".this is an elegantly written survey suitable not only for undergraduate students but also for mature historians who wish to learn more on the history of a macro-region, and on the methods of dealing with it."--Journal of the American Oriental Society --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Trade
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > India
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography > Economic Geography