Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Style: Grey/Dishwasher|Change

on 14 April 2014
The design of these baskets mean that they will not last as long as the dishwasher. Mine was barely 2 years old. But it is nice to be able to get a replacement and this was delivered very quickly.
This time I have left the supports on the top, so that weight of the cutlery is not resting on the bottom, as the little plastic pieces are what break so easily.
on 9 January 2014
My dishwasher is 1year old and This is the second cutlery basket I've had and within a couple of time using it pieces of plastic fall of the bottom,
I lay All my sharp knives on the top shelf so it is only used for every day knives, forks and spoons. Ive had a hotpoint dishwasher before and have never had this problem. I will not be buying another cutlery basket like this one again.
on 13 August 2016
Basket itself is fine, but handle does not fit very well and comes off if you try and lift out basket if fully laden. Too much hassle to post back, so just took handle off and lift out basket without it.

Edit:. Bottom 2 compartments now broken. Downgrading to 1 star. Would be zero if it let me.
on 31 August 2016
Lasted under 2 months and I need to buy a new one. All but one of the sections have holes big enough for cutlery to fall through. So it's useless. Several times I've opened my dishwasher to find the dishes aren't clean because the cutlery has blocked the spray arm. Or I open it and can't get the bottom drawer out because it's jammed with cutlery that's fallen through.

I'm just getting round to look at this and I've missed the returns window, so I need to find a new one. Why would the returns window on this product only be 1 month - I wonder!!
on 19 June 2014
I used this to replace the basket in my hotpoint aquarius dishwasher as the previous one had the plastic breaking down on the bottom of the basket. This product fits perfectly in my dishwaher but as with the previous basket Im noticing the plastic is breaking away already
on 16 May 2016
Having looked at "official" Indesit baskets costing the same as a second hand dishwasher I decided to plump for this cheap version, and hope for the best. Money well spent as it is as good as the original one (without the worn-away holes in the bottom!). This is as good as the more expensive versions and seems sturdy enough. I have been using it for a while now and it is still in the same good condition so should last a while.
on 30 November 2014
Fits my Bosch dishwasher(which had a pull out cutlery tray at the top but soon discarded) The design of this means that it will fit over the plate racks anywhere in the bottom tray allowing maximum flexibility when stacking dishes.
on 24 November 2016
So very disappointed in this item! This is the second Indesit cutlery basket I've bought since purchasing a new dishwasher earlier this year! The original basket that came with the dishwasher lasted a few weeks as the bottom plastic broke up and fell apart, so then I bought this replacement which only lasted a few weeks until the bottom plastic fell apart!- ( and I did avoid putting sharp knives facing downwards in the basket which I know can cut through the plastic) I'm now using a metal cutlery basket which normally sits next to the sink which I've had for years!This works perfectly well but doesn't fit properly in my dishwasher!
on 6 September 2015
There is not a lot I can say to review this product, other than it fits perfectly over the spokes within the machine, and holds the cutlery up preventing them from falling over.
I have given it five stars as it does exactly what it is supposed to do.
on 10 August 2016
Purchased this to replace the original basket which came with our dishwasher as the bottom fell out of the old one after about 12 months, I have now had this almost 2 years and every single compartment remains intact so no cutlery falling though and scatching the dishwasher. Not a bad investment considering it has lasted twice as long as the original basket.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price