Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Edition - Sgt. Pepper Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2016
The best bluray transfer and great movie. Watching this when young, own VHS Tape. Took 20 yrs to own on BD. Time stand still the best movie ever. Thank you Amazon.uk for making this movie available in region free with lowest price than local store.
review image review image review image
on 19 June 2016
I like this film even though I am not really a fan of Will Smith but used to have it years ago on tape.I must say I am a disappointed by the quality of the picture yes they have obviously re scanned the original negatives but it's hardly the optimal quality of 35 mm film not even close although there's a definitely an improvement in the sound quality.It's a great film which I am pleased to own again but I cannot help but feel a little underwhelmed!
on 6 July 2016
I love this movie. I don't want to be biased at all considering my opening remark but if you have a bigger TV screen than you had back in the late nineties, if you have a bluray player instead of a vhs player and you want to have a trip down memory lane, then you MUST, ABSOLUTELY buy this movie! For a movie that is now 20 years old, it certainly stands up to the tests of time.

If you don't buy it for yourselves, please consider buying it for your kids (if you have some that is!)
on 15 June 2016
Excellent film, ...This bluray is so stunning, the film would pass as being released for the first time yesterday.

5.1 dolby and dts for surround amp users out there, is stunning ... :)
on 19 February 2017
Its Independence day, one of the best SCI-Fi movies of all time. You love it or hate it, but i like it a lot.
Good quality cast, Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith really gel in this movie:)
on 4 March 2017
Great price, very fast delivery time, well packaged. sealed in cellophane, played perfectly, happy to recommend and very happy with. Thank you.
on 10 April 2017
Great film love a bit of cheese in my films now and then still this film is a cracker.
on 29 June 2016
Love this film and thought I would replace my video copy. Perfect family film as my kids really enjoyed watching it
on 14 May 2017
well made may be, but of no substance or interest.
on 21 May 2017