Top Incomes over the Twentieth Century: A Contrast between continental European and English-Speaking Countries Paperback – 3 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sir Tony Atkinson has been Warden of Nuffield College, Oxford, from 1994 to 2005. He was previously Tooke Professor at the London School of Economics, and founder Editor of the Journal of Public Economics. He has previously been President of the Econometric Society, of the European Economic Association, the Royal Economic Society, and the International Economic Association.
Thomas Piketty is Professor of Economics at PSE and EHESS, Paris. He earned his PhD in 1993 at EHESS and LSE (European Doctoral Programme) and taught at MIT's Economics Department from 1993 to 1996, before returning to France. Thomas is also co-editor of the Journal of Public Economics and co-director of CEPR Public Policy Programme.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Public
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Taxation
- Books > History > Cultural History