Inclusive Mathematics 11-18 (Special needs in ordinary schools series) Paperback – 30 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Read these books and be inspired."
- Times Educational Supplement, June 15, 2001
"This book should be essential reading for all teachers of Mathematics." Dr. Jo Boaler, Stanford University
This is one of those rare texts which one can wholeheartedly recommend to teachers across the whole spectrum from idealistic novice to fatigued veteran it is intellectually provocative and intensely practical. Dr. William Higginson, Queen's University, Canada
About the Author
Mike Ollerton taught for 25 years in schools and 10 years in teacher training. He is now a freelance consultant. Anne Watson is Reader in Mathematics Education at the University of Oxford. Her interests include exemplification and task design in mathematics teaching and learning; the use of fine-grained approaches to analysis of mathematics interaction within socio-cultural perspectives; the role of mathematics education in social justice issues. She teaches PGCE Secondary Mathematics and leads a small group of Mathematics Education researchers who focus on mathematical thinking in school contexts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies