1080P Full HD Dash Cam (16GB Micro SD Card Included), Innoo Tech Night Vision Car Camera with G-sensor, Parking Monitor, 170 Degrees Wide Angle Lens, Motion Detection, 24 Hours Loop Recording Car Video Camera - Black
|Sale:||£25.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£33.00 (56%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 170 DEGREES WIDE ANGLE LENS - Innoo Tech use 2.4 Inch LCD screen and the 170 degrees A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens, recording with wider angle lens. Other brand is only 120 or 140 degrees.
- 1080P RESOLUTION Video - This car dash cam has great video quality, that means full HD 1920*1080P resolution video recording.
- 16GB SD CARD INCLUDED - Supports up to 32GB high-capacity SD cards, and HDMI HD output.£7 value 16GB micro SD card is included, NO NEED to purchase a SD card any more
- ADVEANCED FEATURES - Besides, there are advanced features: 500W pixels CMOS Wide-angle cameras, Seamless loop-cycle recording function, motion detection function, G-sensor function.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY + 30 DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Innoo Tech has professional QC team and have done aging testing more than 1000 times, so can provide 2 YEARS WARRANTY + 30 DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE to you confidently.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gone of the days as follow:
• The car dash cam you purchase can't work, or works just several days.
• When you purchase a car camera, but you must buy a extra SD card.
• The video which camera recorded is too vague and seems valueless.
Well,this new and upgraded car video recorder is just for you and your car.
What are the amazing features of the Innoo Tech Car Dash Cam?
* 2 Years Warranty -- Innoo Tech Promise the high quality car camera and provides the a 30-day money-back guarantee and 2 years warranty.
* Gravity Sensor - The built-in gravity sensor will activate the camera in the case of a collision. When the collision occurs, 10 seconds of footage from the front and 20 seconds from the back will be recorded and locked. Locked images and videos are saved in a special folder and will not be overwritten.
* Auto Record -- Once the vehicle powers on, so does the Car Dash Cam, no need to touch a thing. Automatically shuts off when the vehicle is turned off.
* Loop Recording -- Record in 3, 5 or 10 minute clips (or loops) or continuous recording is an option. Loop recording insures the SD card will never fill up and you will always capture the latest footage.
* Cord Management System -- Clips are also included to help aid in installation if needed; these also help in keeping wires dangling in the cabin of the vehicle.
* Seamless Video Recording -- Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card's maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 2, 3 and 5 minutes.
Packing Content :
1× Car Dash Cam, 1× Car Charger, 1× Data Cable, 1× 16GB SD Card, 1× User Manual
Please formatting the SD card in dash cam for the first using.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
That was the main reason I decided that I had to get a dash cam - it might not catch everything, but at least you've got a better chance of being able to show what actually happened.
I was really surprised when I saw the price of this one - particularly as it included a 16Gb memory card and was expecting the quality to be extremely poor.
I had a few teething problems when I first received the camera but emails to the seller were quickly responded to & all problems were quickly resolved.
Fitting it into the car was simple thanks to the long charging lead (which was easilly hidden around the windscreen). Now it is fitted I can forget about it - it switches itself off & on with the ignition and I only need to take any action with it if I want to save an 'idiot' clip or I need to take off some footage after an accident or incident.
The quality of the video is ok - not perfect but clear enough to see what was happening. There is a bit of vibration but part of this might be that I've not got the mount tightened up enough - one of those things I keep meaning to do but forget when I get into the car :-)
All in all, it's not the best out there but then the price is nowhere near what the best costs. In my opinion, it's worth every penny & I'm happy to recommend it.
If you find this review useful then please click 'Yes' below :-)
I was initially impressed with the size of the device, and the quality of the build. The supplied holder to window mount, and the cable was spot on. I was feeling confident.
Then I started to use it. Three observations:
1. The night vision is pretty poor compared to my other dashcam unit (purchased Innoo to replace it at the front, and would move the old one to the rear). The night vision on my old one (by Eprance) is excellent. I looked for settings to maybe change this, but apart from EV, nothing doing. Even changing EV does nothing, and then you have the problem of overexposure in daylight unless you change it back again. Fiddly!
2. I may be using it incorrectly, but the SD Card, once full, doesn't overwrite the oldest video and keep going (like my old dashcam). It stops and says SD Card Full. This is a show stopper for me, as I don't want to be stopping to format the card when it gets full!!
3. Which leads me onto point 3- format doesn't even work. The option, when selected, doesn't do anything.
Unless their support can tell me that for #2 I need to change something in the settings, and that #3 could be a fault in the unit and offer a replacement, it's going straight back for a full refund, i'll spend £10 more and get another EPrance unit.
But fair is fair and I'll amend the review as and when their support respond.
Their support took 24 hours to respond, which wasn't bad, but they were useless. I explained my problem clearly, and they asked for a photo. When I asked them 'of what', they said of the fault on the unit.Read more ›
Its a small little screen 5x4cm in size for the actual screen.
To be honest the screen doesnt need to be huge, you can see what is on the screen, it doesnt block your view and you can take the memory card out of the recorder and pop it into a computer to see what you have on a bigger screen as and when required.
It already comes with a 16GB memory card which is plenty, but it can take a 32GB should you want, but I havent found it neccessary.
It downloads to a PC very easily, either plugged in, removing the memory card or via a card reader. It doesnt seem to operate (ie navigating the menu) when it is plugged into the computer, but having said that you shouldnt need to.
If you do not want this sitting on the stand attached to your window, it is possible to pop it onto a mobile phone holder than maybe connects into your cigarette lighter, or CD clot as mine is, as long as the camera is above the dashboard you will still get a view of the road ahead.
It has a motion / gravity sensor, so will start recording if plugged in/charged and an accident occurs.
Personally I wont leave mine in the car, in case of vandalism or accidents when I am parked as it is too much of a temptation for the worlds scumbags to break into your car for (unless you can find somewhere to leave it where its not easily visible).
The picture this produces is pretty good, will upload video shortly to show the picture quality. It isnt jumpy and clear enough to rea number plates an identify people within a certain distance from the cam.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bit of kit camera picture is clear and a great wide view so gets all the road and both paths. I highly recommend this camera and it comes with a 16gb memory card so even... Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Richard
Bought it around November time price for the dash cam was then £28.99 which was a Christmas present for my dad. It worked for a few days then the problems began.. Read morePublished 2 days ago by colin sinclair
Getting "SD CARD FULL" message constantly. Any form of format or reset sees it ok for a couple of minutes, then it's back to being full again. Read morePublished 2 days ago by David Brocklesby
Total waste of money!! Bought for a trip to France, but within a couple of hours the screen was cracking and showing an upside down picture. Read morePublished 4 days ago by greg goulding
Brilliant for the money, does everything it says in the book, easy once its set up.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer