- Receive 1 Inateck Barcode Scanner Stand free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Inateck. Enter code 9MZ3JUR6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Inateck 1D, 2D Wireless Barcode Scanner for POS, Supports Bluetooth/2.4Ghz and Wired Connection, BCST-50
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1D&2D Barcode Scanner: The scanner can quickly read various kinds of 1D and 2D barcodes, including QR, Data Matrix, PDF417, UPC/EAN, Code 128, etc.
- Screen Barcode Supported: BCST-50 features the function of collecting digital image, which makes it capable of reading barcodes on your phone and laptop screen. A great convenience for mobile payment at stores and supermarkets.
- Bluetooth & 2.4G Wired Connection: The scanner is compatible with different kinds of devices. You can connect it with your phone and tablet via Bluetooth. And you can also connect to a non-Bluetooth computer by the 2.4Ghz adapter that comes with the package.
- Three Modes: The scanner features two different modes, touch-activation, auto-sensing, as well as inventory mode for off-line data storage. It has 2M internal memory, roughly the size of 50,000 24-digit barcodes.
- Prolonged Battery Life: With a 2000mAh battery, the scanner can be used for 15 consecutive days under Bluetooth connection, and for 30 days under 2.4Ghz connection, three times longer than other counterparts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compatible Barcodes 1D: Codabar, Code11, Code39/Code93, UPC/EAN, Code128/EAN128, InterLeaved2of5, Matrix2of5, MSI, Standard2of5 2D: QR CODE, DATA MATRIX, PDF417 (other 2D barcodes not supported)
Compatible devices: POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Battery: 3.7V 2000mAh
Charging Time: 3.5 hours
Note: 1. When scanning barcodes on computer, scans may fail due to inadequate brightness, and poor definition. Please adjust the brightness on computer or scan on your phone, when scanning on computer is not a success.
2. When connecting the scanner to your computer with the 2.4Ghz dongle after using Bluetooth connection, please follow the instruction manual to pair the dongle with BCST-50 for another time.
3. Supports three kinds of 2D barcodes - QR code, DATA MATRIX, and PDF417. Other 2D barcodes apart from the three types are not supported.
Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Android, IOS, Linux, Raspberry pi
Wide applicable environments
applicable to supermarkets, retail stores, logistics industy, publishing industry, pharmacy, book stores, post office, etc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In your manual for bcst-50 i can't find any barcode for setting "mode" between real time scanning and inventory/upload modes?
I can't seem to find a Barcode for setting language to international keyboard or Nordic keyboard, only specific languages are supported?
Found manual here: (www)inateck(dot)com/media/attachment/file/b/c/bcst-50_v9_180517_.pdf