Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina/ 12.9 Inch iPad Pro Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Protector Bag Envelope Case for 12.9 iPad Pro/ 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook, Grey
|Sale:||£12.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£17.00 (57%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High-quality felt outside and soft flannel interior fastened with synthetic leather velcro ensuring item security.
- Practical design and exquisite workmanship; Made with environmentally friendly, biodegradable materials.
- Internal dimensions: 12.9" x 8.8"; External dimensions: 13.7" x 9.4". Fit for 12.9 Inch Apple iPad Pro 2015 Model, 13.3 Inch MacBook Pro Retina, MacBook Air 13.3" and most 11-Inch Ultrabook Laptop Macbook.
- One main compartment for laptop and second compartment for magazines, books, tablet, etc.; Two back pockets lined with flannel for cellphone, earphones, wallet, etc.
- Mold-proof, wear-resisting lining material and does not scratch the computer; Felt absorbs shock and protects your device at all times.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Notice: This MacBook sleeve will NOT 13.3 inch Macbook Air/ Macbook Pro Retina devices that have protective casing.
13" Macbook Pro doesn't fit, only 13" Retina Macbook Pro fits.
All-round Protection with Style
- High-quality felt outside and soft flannel interior
- Synthetic leather Velcro closure for best security
- Mold-proof, wear-resisting lining material and does not scratch the computer
- Felt absorbs shock and protects your device at all times
More than A Laptop Case
- Internal dimensions: 12.9" x 8.8"; External dimensions: 13.7" x 9.4".
- One main compartment for laptops and a secondary compartment for magazines, books, tablet, etc.
- Two back pockets lined with flannel for cell phones, earphones, wallet, etc.
- Additional: small felt bag for mouses
- It is not only a carry bag but also a sleeve that fits into bags
[Newest Release 2014 and 2013] MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display
Model A1502: MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A, ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A
Model A1425: MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A, ME664LL/A
MacBook Air 13.3"
Model: A1466 New Release June 2013 with part number: MD760LL/A, MD761LL/A
Model: A1466 Release June 2012 with part number: MD231LL/A, MD232LL/A
Model: A1369 Release 2010 with part number: MC503LL/A, MC504LL/A, MC965LL/A, MC966LL/A
Exquisite Design while Protecting the Environment
- Practical design and exquisite workmanship; synthetic fibre is a sustainable, plastic-free and metal-free material
- Made from environmentally friendly material. Sustainable, renewable and biodegradable that is durable and soft to the touch
- Please note: Dry clean only!
1x 13.3-Inch Felt Sleeve Bag
1x Small Felt Bag for Mouse
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
When I ordered it, I was only expecting the felt case, itself and did not know that they included the matching accessory bag, which is perfect for my charging cable and my mouse. It can also fit a USB stick or some other small things in this case. Thanks for that, since I always carry my cable in my hand, unless I use my backpack, this makes it soon much easier and it was a bonus:)
The case was a very sturdy felt, (about 1/4 inch wide) as you can see, and provides the protection I need, when I want to just grab it and go. I have added some photos of the case and the pouch, below my review and you can see that they are really well done. Since I am newer to reviewing, please, if you thought my review was helpful, click yes for a helpful vote below. Thank You!
I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).
The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.
Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.
As a sleeve:
It is a very, very tight squeeze to fit it in the sleeve, too tight for comfort (see picture, that is as far as I got the laptop before it started to struggle to fit). The sleeve is only held together by velcro right at the bottom, so at the top (near the fold/crease) it gapes open (see picture).
As a stand:
In terms of using it as a stand. It is made of felt, it feels like it's reinforced by a bit of card, that's all, so it bends very easily and it bounces as you type. It does not hold the laptop as shown in the picture (see my picture). The bounce as you type is enough to be off putting, and I am not a very hard typer.
This product doesn't seem to do a very good job of being either a sleeve or a stand.
If you would like to buy a sleeve, buy a sleeve. If you would like to buy a stand, buy a stand. There is as yet, not a product that can do both to any degree of success.
It's made of synthetic felt which is around 6mm thick (per side) and some nice soft padding in the pouch which guarantees that nothing will scratch the iPad or do it harm. There are Velcro pads positioned in various places so that you can control the angle of the iPad and Velcro does not scratch the surface or the screen like the metal poppers used in some other cases. Unfortunately, I bought one of these metal-poppered cases before I bought this one and immediately managed to scratch the back of my then 2 day old iPad Pro. No such problem with this case. There's nothing on the entire case that would cause the screen or body any harm.
If you've invested a considerable sum on an iPad Pro, get this case, you won't be sorry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gorgeous sleeve for my Retina Macbook Pro and charger. Laptop is nice and snug in it and my charger and converter fit perfectly!Published 1 day ago by MidbossMayham
Tye product was delivered on time and is as described in the listing. It is well made and is exactly what I was looking for. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Well made and looks good, Macbook is a snug fit and well protectedPublished 5 days ago by Peter W. Cooley
Lovelyl, practical product. Does exactly what it says in terms of being a perfect travelling case for my new iPad pro (12.9"). It's not pretty as such, but it's very stylish. Read morePublished 5 days ago by C.M. Coole