Inateck USB C Hub with PD Port, 9 in 1 Multi-port Type C Adapter,4K HDMI, VGA, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, Micro SD/SD Card Reader for Laptops HB9003,Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy to Carry: With dimensions of 12.2 x 7 x 1.4 cm, the hub is similar to the size of an iPhone 8. It integrates 9 ports with different functions, including data transmission, Ethernet connection, charging, video transmission and etc. The integral design of the product allows the USB cable to be hidden into the product itself for convenience when carrying around.
- 9-Port USB C Hub: Extends from one single USB-C port on your computer into 9 ports, including 1 PD charging USB-C port, 1 5 Gbps USB-C port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 VGA port, 1 Ethernet port, 1 SD and 1 Micro SD card readers.
- 100W PD USB C: It can charge your MacBook Pro when connected to a power supply, it also has a maximum current at 20V/5A. You can also utilize the rest ports at the same time.
- HD Video Transmission: An HDMI port supports transmitting video data with 4K resolution (3840x2160@30hz), and a VGA port with 1920x1200@60hz resolution.
- Plug-and-Play: No drive needed, hot swappable, just plug and play! Compatible systems include Windows 7/8/10 as well as OSX and etc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The usb cable on the hub can be integrated into the product itself. The ingenious detail helps to avoid abrasion on the connector. Compact size of 12.2 x 7 x 1.4 cm greatly facilitates carrying.
Double USB C Ports
One USB C port is designed for data transmission, with speed up to 5Gbps, and the other for PD charging (maximum output of 20V/5A), offering fast charging for your devices like a laptop or MacBook Pro.
Two USB A Ports
Equipped with two 5 Gbps USB 3.0 Type A ports. You can use one of them to charge (supports BC1.2) your phone at power up to 5V/1.5A when connect the hub to power.
Caution: When the PD charging USB-C port connects power to charge your laptop, the hub would keep around 15W power to maintain a normal function of itself, which cuts the total power offered to your laptop. The case is the same when you use the BC1.2 USB-A port to charge your phone.
Dimensions: 12.2x7x1.4 cm
USB Cable: C to Open (9 cm)
1*SD 3.0 Card Reader
1*Type C power interface
1*Type C data interface
From the manufacturer
USB C HUB
2x5Gbps USB3.0 ports
You can charge your phone with BC1.2USB-A port when the hub is connected to power.
SD Card Slot and Micro SD Card Slot
Max Data Transfer Rate 5 Gbps.
1000M Ethernet port, stable wired internet.
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
|Colour||Dark Grey||Dark Grey||Dark Grey||Black||Black||Dark Grey|
|Number of Ports||9||5||7||6||7||1|
|Plug Type||USB C||USB C||USB C||USB A||Micro USB||USB C to HDHM|
|Power Adapter||No need||No need||No need||5V/2A Power Adapter||No need||No need|
|Compatible System/Devices||Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit), MacOS-X||Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X||Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X||Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface 3, Surface Pro||Android devices with Micro USB Port supporting OTG||Macbook 2015, 13”/15” MacBook Pro 2016, Google Chromebook Pixel, ThinkPad X270, DELL XPS 12/13, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 etc..|
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried it with my Switch for HDMI, but it didn't work.
I've used Lenovo USBC docking stations and some other USB-C hubs before, but they never worked as expected. This one has all features working, as described. Others usually just throw errors ( thunderbolt ones ) or have unsupported features in Linux ( lenovo one did get display output working )
the only so so things about it are 30Hz output for 4k monitor and white led blinking for Ethernet. but i am these are insignificant comparing to competitions problems...
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You can not run micro sd and sd in the same time if you do it the micro sd will fire directly
VGA port make some bugs or hardware problems in my laptop
I hate that things
But it useful for me as i don't have many ports in my laptop