Inateck 3 Ports 45W USB C Charger with 2M/6.6ft Type C Cable, 30W USB C Port Compatible with Usb C Devices and 15W 2 USB A Ports for Other Devices UCC3002,White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-Ports: Satisfies fast-charging requirement for multiple devices with one USB Type C PD 2.0, and two smart charging USB A ports.
- 30W USB C Fast Charging: The Type C port that supports power delivery output 30W capacity. Compatible with 2018 new MacBook Air,2018 new iPad Pro,MacBook 2015/2016, Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL etc. Supports fast charging for Nintendo Switch, iPad pro ,iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus (USB C to lightning cable not packaged).
- Dual USB A ports: Supports charging two devices simultaneously. Offers optimal current for each device utilizing intelligent recognition technology. Ports compatible with iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus/ 7/ 7plus/ 6, iPad Pro 12.9”/10.5”, and Android phones like Samsung note 8/S8/S8 Plus (charging speed might not be as quick as original QC charger).
- Three International Travel Plugs: Plugs are designed to be detachable. Equipped with plugs of EU, UK and US standards to suit your charging needs in different countries. A great convenience for your business trip and international travel.
- Free Charging Cable: An extra high-quality USB C to C charging cable is packaged to save your trouble in purchasing one on your own. The cable can be used with other wall chargers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: White
You can also quickly charge Apple devices like iPad Pro 12.9”/10.5”, iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus if you have a USB C to lightning cable. (This cable Not packaged)
Supports PD 2.0 (USB-C) and smart charging (USB-A) protocols, which allows fast charging for your laptops and mobile devices. You can fully charge an iPhone 8 within 2 hours, and to 50% battery in 30 minutes.
This model of Inateck detachable multi-ports charger can satisfy your various charging needs, including charging phones or tablets with different ports at the same time. You can also charge devices using the charger in different countries.
USB C-C Cable Included
We have packaged an optimal USB C-C charging cable (2m) for you to fast charge devices .
Made of state-of-the-art material to build an anti-shock and heat-resistant shell, which effectively protects the charger against overheat, over current, over voltage, and overcharge. Guaranteeing a prolonged life to your devices.
Different Ports Available on One Charger
We have to prepare different chargers for devices with different ports from time to time, for example, one charger for Type C devices like MacBook 2015, and another for lightning devices like an iPhone. It's not only inconvenient, but also costs more.
Inateck UCC3002 offers solution to that problem. Equipped with one USB C port and two USB A ports, the UCC3002 can charge three devices simultaneously, including smartphones and tablets with different ports. You will only need this one charger to charge your different devices.
One Type C Charging Port
The USB C port on UCC3002 outputs power at 30W. With PD fast charging protocol supported, the charger is compatible with various Type C devices as long as the power of the original charger doesn't exceed 30W, including MacBook 2015/2016 (MacBook Pro not supported), Nintendo Switch, iPad Pro 12.9"/10.5", iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus, Google Pixel XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Google Chromebook Pixel, as well as other Type C tablets or phones.
The type C port can charge the battery of an iPhone 8 to 50% within 30 minutes. A free USB C to C cable is packaged so you can use the charger after unboxing the item. You cannot use type C port directly with lightning devices like iPad Pro 12.9"/10.5", iPhone X/8/8 Plus etc. You need to purchase a USB C to lightning cable on your own if need be.
Two smart charging USB A ports
Two USB A ports are equipped for you to charge two USB A devices simultaneously, including iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus/ 7/ 7plus/ 6, iPad and various Android phones. Each port can offer charging current up to 2.4A.
Three Free Detachable Plugs
You'll get three detachable plugs of DE, US, and UK standards for free. With these three plugs you can use it to charge devices anywhere during international travel or business trips in DE, the US, or the UK!
|Port||1 USB C +2 USB A||1 USB C||1 USB C||1 USB C||2 USB C|
|Power||30W+15W(Total 45W)||60W||60W||45W||45W+15W( Total 60W)|
|Compatibility||Mainly for cellphones and tablets||Most laptops,tablets and cellphones||Most laptops,tablets and cellphones||Most tablets,cellphones and some laptops||Most laptops,tablets and cellphones|
|Cables||2M C to C cable included||2M C to C cable included||2M C to C cable included||2M C to C cable included||2M C to C cable included|
|Travel Plugs||With EU,UK,US plugs||With EU,UK,US plugs||With EU,UK,US plugs||With EU,UK,US plugs||With EU,UK,US plugs|
Customers who bought this item also bought
60 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This USB-C charger is for the 2016 onwards MacBook Pro and MacBook, not the older Magsafe charger version.
The charger itself has a single USB-C charging female connector and two regular USB-A charging female connectors. It also comes with a 2m USB-C male to USB-C male cable to charge your device.
I've used the USB-C connector/cable to charge a 2017 MacBook Pro and a Samsung Note 8 and needless to say it works perfectly, as do both USB-A ports.
At 45W, I find that the charger only just gets ahead of power consumption during the day, but charges the MacBook; my phone and headphones over night - which is what I need it to do.
The mains "prongs" detach and reattach easily - making it a nicer shape to carry.
That is, you literally get that (I don't know how to properly describe it) feeling when you slide your palm over the lid of the laptop. I tried using other USB C cables and also used the USB C cable it came with, with the original laptop charger and I don't get the same thing so I very likely it is the charger itself.
On top of that when you shake the charger you can hear something like a really small piece inside moving around.
it is a pity because it is very compact (and if not for these issues) would have been a very convenient 3-in-1 charger.