Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 20 February 2002
Kylie returns almost 4 months since the colossal success of I Can't Get You Out Of My Head, with this dancefloor smash! The second cut from her latest album, Fever. Catchy, easy to dance to and intensely upbeat. This is another sure fire hit for Kylie. I highly recommend it.
There are also two brilliant bonus tracks:-
1) Tightrope- Only featuring on the Australian edition of fever, it has to be said it's actually better then most of the songs on the album. Heartfelt with beautiful lyric set against a sweeping techno background similar to that of Breathe.
2) Good Like That. I track originally recorded for Light Years. cheesy upbeat and very good fun to listen to. A song about how kylie will turn your life around!
on 29 June 2005
Tightrope is a 5 star song and Good Like That isn't bad either. As for In Your Eyes, it is in my opinion the greatest song Kylie has ever done.
It's Special, Very Special.