Customer reviews

In The Shadows
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.84

on 26 December 2014
I read this six months ago -- and I'm going to read it again, because it has a different slant to other novels by Tanya Allan. In fact I am beginning to think that Amazon Kindle should promote Tanya Allan as something other than a kind of "top shelf" author. Her work and the editing are so much more elegant than a while ago.
I want to give her a cuddle for writing these lovely pieces.
on 1 June 2015
My god, what an absolute cracker this book is! If you want to read a truly superb thriller you would have to go a long way to find a better one than this.

Tanya Allan does it again. Her storytelling just gets better and better.
on 26 February 2016
What a good read, as tanya story telling almost make you believe that some of the events or non surgical proces in this book were real, where as some people would hope that were available
on 23 May 2014
Tanya Allan has such a talent for writing remarkable, imaginative stories - this book is another great read! I recommend you read this book - definitely 5 Stars.
on 10 March 2015
It took my a while to get into the story, but once I was into it it got better and better and had a great conclusion.
on 5 October 2016