Customer reviews

on 7 May 2017
Daughter loves iggle piggle. Lovely small soft toy to carry around. She now has makka pakka and upsy daisy! :)
on 28 April 2017
highly rated by grandson , arrived quickly and is well made, so we are all happy!
on 29 May 2017
Son loves him
on 7 April 2014
Bought this for my 2year old and she loves it just the right size for her to carry round or put in her bag great quality and looks just the same as the tv character
on 14 July 2017
Great.
on 13 September 2013
There was a previous design of this toy which was very slightly bigger and had a removable blanket. Our 2 year old loves those. This one is ok as an emergency replacement, but doesn't seem to be as well made, and the blanket is sewn on so there's less to play with. It also looks less like the "real" Iggle Piggle than the previous ones. But it's ok.
on 23 December 2016
Bought this for my 20-month-old nephew, who was impressed with the 30cm Iggle Piggle we have that was bought for one of my children 3 years ago. We opted for the smaller one so we could buy him some books as well. I am disappointed with this product in comparison. Ours has ITNG music playing under the song and several snatches of music. This one has no music and just Derek Jacobi singing the song on his own, but he sings the words out of order and is flat. At least one of the sounds isn't recognisable from ITNG. I would return this if I thought the 30cm would be any better, but they both look stylistically different to the one we have, and the reviews suggest it is similar so I suspect this is just what the toy is like now. I hope my brother and his wife won't be too disappointed.
on 28 September 2013
My son is four months old and has been watching his older brother play with his interactive Iggle Piggle for a while now. I've held the toy in front of him and he tries to grab it but it's too big for him to hold properly. I needed a toy that he could cuddle and this is about the right size. I also wanted one that I could wash as my baby is only four months and teething, he puts everything in his mouth at the moment! It is ideal for him and he loves it. He really finds comfort in his little toy so it's a thumbs up from me.
on 30 July 2014
According to the show, Iggle Piggle's not in bed. This is not true in this case, as this Iggle Piggle now accompanies the wee man to the land of nod every night. Job's a good'n.
on 10 April 2014
Purchased for 7 1/2 mnth old grandson that loves In The Night Garden, ideal size for him to hold in his hand and no dangerous parts to worry about. He now has collection of all three main characters.