Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 March 2016
I'll admit the first time I saw In the night garden I had my reservations, initial impressions were that my sister was feeding my nephew some Teletubby inspired brain rotting drivel. As I continued to watch with one brow raised I could clearly see that my first judgement was as hasty as it was wrong.

In the night garden plays an important part in my 18 month old nephews established routine and he knows that when the show is over its time for bed. At the end of a hard days exploring or mischievous shenanigans he snuggles up with mummy and is content to watch in comfort and on less exuberant days any of my nephews remaining energy is quickly burnt off singing and dancing along leaving him well and truly ready for bed.

I purchased a few of the In the night garden DVDs for my sister to put on her tablet to take on holiday so that my nephews routine was not disrupted, which I am told worked a treat despite a slight time difference. As other reviews rightly pointed out for those without a catch-up TV service a couple of these DVDs are essential if you rely on them as a routine and miss the day's episode on CBBC.

It's just a shame seasonal box sets aren't available as it would not just be more economical but also space saving for those wanting the complete collection.

This DVD has a runtime of 141 minutes and includes the following episodes
Season 1 Episode 18 - Quiet Please Tombliboos!! Upsy Daisy Wants to Sing!! (First aired 11/04/07).
Season 1 Episode 37 - Upsy Daisy Kisses Everything (First aired 23/10/07).
Season 1 Episode 22 - Upsy Daisy's Big Loud Sing Song (First aired 17/04/07).
Season 1 Episode 26 - Igglepiggle Looks For Upsy Daisy and Follows Her Bed (First aired 23/04/07).
Season 1 Episode 9 - The Ninky Nonk Wants a Kiss (First aired 29/03/07).

DVD packaging can change over time and the packaging shown in my pictures was purchased from " Direct Entertainment Supplies" November 2015 and the disc is R2.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 11 October 2017
fabulous DVD.
on 3 February 2016
Baby loves these programs excellent delivery
on 11 August 2017
There are two episodes a bit too noisy. But the rest of them are fine.
on 6 August 2017
Excellant
on 11 October 2017
My little great granddaughter loved it
on 21 February 2009
My daughter is only 6 months old but is enthralled by this programme when it is on she is mesmirised... this DVD is great...noisey but keeps even young babies amused... a must for juggling mums ha ha
on 28 March 2008
This has some annoying episodes on it. I didn't realise each dbd literally focused on it's character name. Unless you really love upsy Daisy, this is not the best one to go for!!
on 28 November 2009
I bought this for my daughter who loves In The Night Garden. I got fed up of having to keep recording episodes off the TV so what better than to buy a DVD. She absolutely loves it and no sooner has it finished she starts watching it all over again! Very well priced and would definitely recommend it.
on 10 March 2008
My 19 month old loves this but it has the 2 most annoying episodes ever on it! Upsy Daisy singing grates after about 5 secs! Either buy a pair of earplugs to go with, or give it a miss.

I have conveniently lost mine now!