on 13 February 2017
A good read
on 12 May 2012
I have read this in paperback and when I read the precis, I remembered it and have to agree that is not one of NR's better books. I am not interested in reading it again and could not recommend it to anyone and I am a fan of Nora Roberts since first reading 'Dance Upon the Air' some years ago.
on 30 June 2012
Very short! I think perhaps this is a precis for a future book - certainly not worth buying at present.
on 17 March 2013
I have read everything that Nora Roberts has to offer, i have a huge collection and read them time and time again.
Make sure you have plenty of time, as once you start reading you will not be able to put it down, she draws you in to her stories and its like you know her characters. Absolutely Brilliant.
on 25 May 2012
I have been a fan of NR for quite a few years. This book is way off her usual standard. Not recomended.
on 30 January 2013
I'm a big fan of Nora Roberts,especially in her J D Robb mode, but her range of fantasy novels is a step too far for me.,
Her writing is still very good so I have to try !
on 21 February 2013
Bought this book and it wasn't until I started reading that I remembered that I did not like books by this author and I will not be purchasing any more of her books.
on 10 August 2015
This is a book for anyone who likes strong heroes , magical fantasy and a girl with principles. It draws you in so much so that the pages can't turn fast enough. Even though I knew
the end of the story was near it was abrupt. I wanted more.
on 8 September 2013
As usual Nora Roberts has delivered. Entertaining, amusing, and thoroughly enjoyable. Nora Roberts books take you out of the present, and immerse you in their content.
on 22 July 2013
Always a pleasure to read a Nora Roberts book. Love the storyline with all the fantasy. Great escapism from all the day to day troubles