on 22 August 2015
I heard Kodaline first on a TV program, don't ask me what. I didn't know the band, I just typed in a line from the song and ordered the CD. Was very pleasantly surprised that I liked all the songs, which rarely happens there's always one or two you skip through. I don't like engineered or electronic 'music' and this fits the bill, its fresh original and raw.
on 3 October 2013
There isn't a single track on this CD that I don't like. All 11 tracks are great to listen to in the car or relaxing as I did by a pool on holiday with iPod and headphones on. The lyrics will soon be in your head and you'll find yourself singing along to the annoyance of the people sat at the traffic lights or on the sun bed next to you ......
As mentioned by other reviewers there is a mix of Coldplay v The Killers sounds but the lead singer is better than just that comparison and has a great voice in his own right with some fantastic lyrics.
I just can't stop playing it at the moment and it has to be the best CD I've purchased and listened to in 2013. Well worth the money at Amazons price
on 24 April 2015
Quite an uplifting album, definitely indie. Kodaline, In a Perfect World reminds me a bit of Travis, Idlewild and Embrace if they were amalgamated into one. I love track two and the rest are certainly listenable and growers getting more addictive with every listen, which is always good in an indie album for summer.
on 7 December 2013
I love this band. They have that great quality music that typically comes out of Ireland, not the manufactured rubbish that we are so often pounded with. This is one great album. I'd recommend it for anyone who loves real popular music. Only time will show how great this band are....

Product was in very good condition and came within a fairly decent timeframe.
on 20 February 2014
I came across Kodaline on European MTV in a hostel in Gdansk. When I investigated further back in the UK, the standard of tracks on this album was so high that I couldn't remember which track I'd seen on tv. So generally high in fact that I broke my normal habits and actually bought a whole CD!
on 4 May 2015
Found this album through some filter in amazon whilst looking for something new. It had good ratings so I thought, what the hell go for it. As it turned out it is one of my favourite albums in a long while. Every single song is brilliant, not one stinker Love it!
on 25 August 2017
Bought on spec. It is a good album, though not my favourite type of music.
on 12 April 2018
Great music. Very pleased with purchase
on 7 April 2015
Good album but the song In a Perfect World wasn"t on it. Download on Spotify does include this song.
Inspired to buy the album following Stevie McCrories quite marvellous rendition of All I Want ( track 2 on the album) on The Voice!
on 7 December 2017
Great purchase, quick delivery very happy.