Impossible Love: Or Why the Heart Must Go Wrong Audio Cassette – Audiobook, 1 Jul 1994
|New from||Used from|
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, 1 Jul 1994
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book will not provide solutions nor answers. It WILL provide insight into the involvement of the psyche in these relationships through the lens of jungian psychology and archetypes. This perspective helps explain why they are such painful relationships. Why they seem to take over our life as we once knew it. Why the 'ups' seem almost euphoric and the 'downs' feel devastating and these extremes seem to cycle. The author sheds light on the meaning of these relationships... ie. "What for?" "Why now?" "Why me?"
Lastly, this tape was available for $94.23 by a megalister at the time of this review... Come on... This is a wonderful book that is out of print... don't take advantage of this with Amazon buyers... make it available... it is such a gem!
Jan Bauer is wonderful. It's not often that I hear such a fascinating and comprehensive conversation and it even includes James Hillman.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z