- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
From Impossible To Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue Hardcover – 9 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
Do you want to predictably double, triple or 10x your revenue growth?
In From Impossible To Inevitable, serial entrepreneurs and business growth experts Jason Lemkin and Aaron Ross show you how to break business plateaus and get off the up–and–down revenue rollercoaster. This book shows you how to answer the questions. 1) Why aren′t we growing faster? 2) What does it take to get to hyper–growth? and 3) How do we sustain it?
In this systematic growth manual, the authors outline a template that the world′s fastest growing companies follow to achieve and sustain much, much faster growth. Discover how companies like Zenefits, Salesforce.com, and EchoSignaka Adobe Document Servicesrose to impossible heights and skyrocketed to become 9–figure companies in record time.
Businesses of all sizes, from small to Fortune 100, have found "The 7 Ingredients of Hypergrowth" (and the associated 7 Painful Truths) invaluable. Step by step Lemkin and Ross walk you through the hyper–growth template to show you how to break revenue records:
1. You′re not ready to grow . . . until you Nail A Niche.
2. Overnight success is a fairy tale. You′re not going to be magically discovered, so you need sustainable systems that Create Predictable Pipeline.
3. Speeding up growth creates more problems than it solves. Things will actually get worse until you Make Sales Scalable.
4. It′s hard to build a big business out of small deals . . . so figure out how to Double Your Deal–size.
5. It′ll take years longer than you want . . . don′t quit too soon or let a Year Of Hell discourage you. Be prepared to Do The Time.
6. Your employees are renting, not owning their jobs. Embrace Employee Ownership to develop a culture of taking initiative beyond a job description.
7. If you′re an employee, you′re letting frustrations stop, not motivate, you. Stop waiting for someone else to fix it, and turn your frustrations to your advantage to Define Your Destiny.
From the Back Cover
PRAISE FOR FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO INEVITABLE
"If I′d have had this book at my last company, we would have scaled 4x faster. Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin have brought to the masses what only a few extreme experts have been able to figure out. I get asked all the time from people, ′What should be the next book I read?′…this is it. Don′t think twice, just get it, devour it and do it."
Bubba Page, CEO, QuotaDeck
"Aaron and Jason, I don′t want to freak you out like ′who is this weirdo,′ but you are so awesome that I′d rather meet you in person than anyone famous like Tim Ferriss, James Hetfield or Richard Branson! In your new book, my favorite sections were how to implement Customer Success and Nail A Niche. Plus, the case studies, with real world examples and specific tactics, made this book invaluable."
Loren Yadeski, COO, Crimcheck
"In the ′Do The Time′ part of the book, Aaron and Jason brilliantly illustrate a message that entrepreneurs and everyone need to hear, see and feel: success is not overnight. It takes brutal hard work but, in the end is worth it."
Mark Roberge, CRO, Hubspot and Author, The Sales Acceleration Formula
"We used the ′Nail A Niche′ ideas to grow to our first $2 million on inbound leads alone, by hyper–focusing on a specific problem: re–using social existing media content."
Laura Roeder, Founder, MeetEdgar.com
"Jason and Aaron clearly laid out for me which tactics to use for early stage funnel building versus accelerating pipeline conversion, to avoid wasting my marketing spend and energy. This book offered me plenty of hands–on details to put these concepts into action."
Lucia Marchese, SVP Global Marketing, SunGard
"As an employee, reading the section on ′Embracing Employee Ownership′ was dead on. I used to think my boss was a jerk. But after reading this section, I realized he wasn′t. He was trying to help me out and challenge me to do my best here. I′ve been a complainer, but this section changed my whole perspective."
Chelsea Sanchez, Sales, Agility Recovery
Visit FromImpossible.com for Free Resources & "Director′s Cut" MaterialSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend for any sales leader, startup business leader or FD
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?