- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Tate Gallery Publishing; 01 edition (30 Sept. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1854372874
- ISBN-13: 978-1854372871
- Product Dimensions: 27.4 x 22 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 253,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Impact of Modern Paints Paperback – 30 Sep 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The result is fascinating insight into the building of paintings. Detail photographs taken in raking light imitate the experience of actually standing in front of the painting, looking closely at the texture, color, brushstrokes and materials.
A must-have for the contemporary painter, art instructor or art historian.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry