- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
The Immigration Guide To The USA 4th Edition: How to Find a New Life in America Paperback – 15 Dec 2005
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A complete handbook for individuals, investors and human resource managers. -- Euro Business
An invaluable resource offering practical and comprehensive answers. Recommended. -- Overseas Jobs Express
a nuts-and-bolts US immigration book that's really worth a look. -- Emigrate Magazine
About the Author
Henry G. Liebman lives and practices law in Seattle, Washington, and is managing partner in Coe, Nordwall & Liebman, Attorneys at Law.
Top customer reviews
It does state some laws and says this is what happens, but every state in the US is different and all 50 states have different laws and rules so you cant take to heart too much what it says.
As an immigration guide, it does give some basic advice, but there are better books out there.
I bought the 4th Edition revised book, and its still outdated. One wuld expect it to be current.
It does say Immigration guide in the title doesnt it?
An immigration guide it aint.
Yes it does have some useful facts, but its not up todate with current immigration law and could prove expensive.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > For the Layperson
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Population & Demography
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United States > Regions
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Living & Working Abroad