on 30 March 2016
Lovely quality garment. For sure, the fit is on the small side, but just follow the other review suggestions by ordering one size up, and in fact the fit is perfect. I'm a 30" waist and would normally purchase "Small". In this instance I purchased a Medium and the fit is great. Really comfortable, I bought because I wanted something light and airy, yet with the support needed for cycling reasonable distances. For me they do the job, and yep, they do look good too ! Price is excellent value, and the arrival time was amazing at just a week from China. 5 stars deserved.
on 5 October 2015
I bought that underwear but when it arrived was too smal bear in mind it is made in China so everything from there is so small so I recommend to get 2 times extra of your size.
on 22 April 2016
Really like these!!! Everything about them is brilliant for pice to delivery, quality and fit!!! More
on 29 June 2015
Ordered these as a surprise for my husband, they look and feel lovely on him!!
on 31 May 2015
great fit and so comfortable I don't feel like I,m wearing any underwear
on 13 October 2014
Pic does not show how see through they are. Partner loves them.
on 23 December 2014
To tight at the front, no room for your bits .
on 15 January 2015
Fast delivery and they fit well and look good
on 13 August 2015
Arrived on time very pleased will recommend
on 21 July 2014