- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Image to Interpretation: An Intelligent System to Aid Historians in Reading the Vindolanda Texts (Oxford Studies in Ancient Documents) Hardcover – 19 Oct 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Terras' book is not only the account of a highly innovative experiment in computer engineering, but a rich, multi-layered humanistic experience in the true sense of the word (Robert S. Wagman, The Classical Review)
...a useful tool for anyone working with the Vindolanda texts. (William A. Johnson Bulletin of the American Society of Papyrologists)
This study presents an extraordinary piece of research ... opens up promising new paths (Hilla Halla-aho, Arctos)
About the Author
Melissa Terras is Lecturer in Electronic Communication, School of Library, Archive and Information Studies, University College London.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Rome
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > Languages > By Language > Ancient Languages > Latin
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference