The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Animals of the World: An Expert Reference Guide to 840 Amphibians, Reptiles and Mammals from Every Continent Paperback – 30 Sep 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Jackson is an experienced author of natural history and science books. Since graduating with a degree in zoology from Bristol University, England, he has worked at Jersey Zoo and has been involved in the conservation of endangered wildlife in Zimbabwe. As a travel journalist, he has explored the wondrous Galapagos Islands and the Amazonian rainforests.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals