Illustrated Course Guide: Microsoft Office Word 2007 Basic: Illustrated Basic (Illustrated Course Guides in Full Color) Spiral-bound – 15 Aug 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unit A: Getting Started with Office 2007 Unit A: Creating Documents with Word 2007 Unit B: Editing Dcouments Unit C: Formatting Text and Paragraphs Unit D: Formatting Documents Unit E: Creating and Formatting Tables
About the Author
Jennifer Duffy is a freelance author who lives and works in New Hampshire. She has been writing leading texts for Course Technology for more than ten years and has authored previous editions of MICROSOFT(R) WORD ILLUSTRATED for the popular Office series. Ms. Duffy has worked successfully in the business world as a writer, editor, and public relations liaison. She combines her strong business knowledge and expertise in Word with exceptional writing skills that ensure the clarity of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Word
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing