Customer reviews

KATE BUSH
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 August 2013
I bought this on the recommendations of other reviewers and I am happy to endorse the positive nature of this product.
on 6 February 2015
Excellent book. Very informative but only good to a diehard kate bush fan
on 20 February 2006
When I bought this book I didn't have any idea what it was, it just caught my eye on the bookshelf as it said 'Kate Bush' on the front. I was suprised to learn (after purchase) that it is simply a collection of all her albums, singles, posters, EP's and everything to do with Kate. Although I own all her albums on CD, and most of the books, there are still a lot of things that have gone out of print or are very hard to find. As I am a young Bush fan, most of the stuff that has been lost, has been lost forever, but this book lets me see all the stuff I'm missing and will help me collect what I can. DON'T buy this if your the causual lister, but DO buy it if your a Kate Bush obbessive or avid collector.
on 12 March 2011
This is less of a book & More of a glorified pamphlet,yes it has some nice pics(of the occasional item that may have gotten away from you, if you've been collecting Kate stuff as long as I have) and It'll save you keep buying Record Collrector for a while,but that's about it really.
on 6 September 2007
Nice pics but when you read a book about the complete dusty springfield recordings please don't expect this here. this book is a very simple affair which could have been so more - a shame it wasn't.