- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
I'll Be Seeing You  [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£4.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Mary Marshall (Ginger Rogers) is allowed home on parole for Christmas after accidentally killing her boss. On the train she meets Sergeant Morgan (Joseph Cotten), who is suffering from shell-shock. Over the holidays the pair fall in love, but the problems from their respective pasts return to plague them.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a romantic film that is well acted as we follow how two misfits come together and fall in love. A downside for me is having Shirley Temple play Barbara Marshall, Mary's younger cousin. I just find her ghastly. There are good scenes between Rogers and Cotton as we believe the love that they feel for one another. Although Cotton comes clean about his situation, Rogers' character keeps her secret to herself and this causes a misunderstanding at the end. It's a good heartwarming story.
These thoughts crossed my mind when watching this film but of course one has to view it historically with the laws then prevailing in the west.Ginger does look fairly mature here especially when she has the youthful Shirley Temple to compete with on screen.Joseph Cotton does his usual competent acting part and I remember seeing Spring Byington in a tv western series in the 1960s playing a matronly figure which she plays here.Overall an adequate film I would rate 6/10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this item for my mother in law and she said it was a truly wonderful film. It was a Christmas present, which was quite cheap but what matters is that she really enjoyed... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Stephanie
Love black and white films!.........Love this one!.........it's so charming!Published 17 months ago by Diane Thom