on 22 May 2014
Gorgeous little earrings - well, not so little really. Unusual style, but have been complimented on! Easy to put on and very different. A good buy as far as I am concerned! May look for a similar pair in gold.
on 10 July 2014
Rubbish rubbish rubbish! Broke as soon as I got them out the box. Unfortunately I had a lot going on at the time so was too late to return them. I decided to pay to get them fixed myself but because they are plated they cannot be fixed. Not worth £1.
on 2 December 2015
The small pearl was too small and the the clasp or lock was a bit loose so sometimes when I tuck my hair behind my ear or when I take off a top and earring just falls off.
on 13 July 2014
Unusual design,good size pearls and easy to wear.I am very pleased with these earrings and they are very good value.
on 26 October 2015
Very good product, as described! Highly recommended!
on 7 April 2015
Excellent service! Excellent product!!
on 13 July 2014
Lovely arrived as said .Thank you
on 14 December 2014
They fell apart on first wear!!!
on 2 April 2015