TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 April 2014
I've had this watch for well over a year now which I feel is long enough to give a fair review and I love it, it looks good and although I originally got this as a 'day' watch I find myself wearing it all the time.
I'm on holiday at the moment which is what's prompted me to write this review since I was swimming yesterday and someone commented on my watch saying that they didn't realise you could swim in a Ice watch. I explained that you can't in all of them but I'd purposely purchased this one so I could and that's what I love most about it, I don't have to stop and remember to take it off.
The only problems I've had and these are the reasons for the 4 stars and not 5 are firstly that the strap does discolour slightly which is a shame and secondly at the start of a new month the date isn't always correct which is a nuisance since I never know what the date is anyway so use the date on my watch constantly.
These faults aside this is a great watch.
It's definitely a nice looking watch which gets lots of positive comments and admiring looks, but it's not without problems.

Firstly, the white band becomes slightly discoloured with a yellow tinge, which is more obvious because the white face and bezel stay white.

Secondly, the watch stopped working after 5 months. Thinking it was the battery, which is bad enough after such a short time, we spent more than necessary on a lifetime battery from a well-known chain. The watch stopped working again the next day.

The good news is that I contacted Amazon who immediately issued a replacement, so well done to them for excellent customer service. I have my doubts about the watch now, but we'll see how the replacement performs.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 February 2014
.......very, very white. But that is a definite attraction as it certainly stands out on your wrist.....if that is what you want. Certainly it brings a degree of panache (or some would say prat-ishness) to your persona and adds a touch of colour to this age of 'greyness'.

Many watches are now very reasonably priced, made in a range of attractive styles and vibrant colours, and a growing trend is to buy a selection of different colours and styles in order to match them up with your attire or as I do with different reading glasses and cords. If nothing else I get fun out of this practice, and have now accumulated an interesting, colourful, and eclectic collection of watches, glasses and cords.

This watch fits nicely into my collection, looks good, seems to keep good time, and was very good value.
on 26 July 2014
Scratches easily on the shiny section of the face. Worn the watch once for 2 hours and there's small scratches on the shiny face where the white shiny bit appears to have come off and now silver is showing through. I wouldn't expect an ice watch to do this after just 2 hours of wearing so sent it back to amazon. Also, please note, being rubber your wrist will sweat and it feels uncomfortable as it gets wet underneath.
on 19 November 2015
Fab watch. Had it 2 years now and haven t had to change the battery once. It cleans good to as its white so do get abit of dirt here an there. But a really strong watch. Would highly recommend these watches. Worth every penny.
on 11 January 2011
excellent watch. Smart and stylish.delivered a few days after being ordered. First class service. Keeps perfect time and can be worn with anything. Also its waterproof not for swimming but still good
on 20 March 2014
quick delivery.great genuine watch,my daughter loves the ice watch and the quirk box it came in,excellant price,would by one again in the future
on 9 July 2013
Bought this as a present and received huge brownie points! It looks fantastic on and is easy to keep clean.
on 21 June 2011
Great looking watch, have now been and bought two for my wife. Both came home and none have worked. You pull out a tab from under the winder and then they are meant to work - but so far, none have and this then starts to question the quality of the product.
on 2 May 2011
Fast, efficient delivery, only criticism is the size of the box it was sent in, a smaller box to match the watch box would have sufficed, but other than that fantastic. Thank you